Up to £40000 per annum + extensive benefits
3 months ago
My client, a leading provider of specialised medical care globally are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join their team. The diverse role offers exposure to a fast-moving global company, with fantastic progression opportunities and complex work streams.
Supply Chain Analyst
Salary: up to £40K+extensive benefits
The Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for providing technical, strategic and analytical support to the Supply Chain Management (SCM) team in relation to sourcing, purchasing and materials management activities.
- Assist in the development and implementation of system processes for activities relating to Oracle ERP, e-procurement and product catalogues
- Responsible for managing and maintaining Oracle master files and data relating to products, vendors, contracts and preference cards
- Support category managers in the analysis of spend categories and contracting opportunities
You will have:
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and relationship building
- Strong computer skills in at least two of the following technical areas:
- Querying data with SQL (any type)
- ERP systems (Oracle Fusion Cloud or similar)
- Reporting with Tableau (or any similar reporting tool such as Business Objects, Power BI etc.)
- Degree educated is preferable
For more information on the role, apply to this advert or alternatively call Graham Simonds on 01483 213308 or alternatively email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.