€65000 - €85000 per annum
3 months ago
Minimum 1 Year
Supply Chain Analyst
A world-leading, multi-billion Tech & Industry Manufacturing Company is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst to be based in the Stuttgart Area, Germany. This position plays a key role in a company-wide system and process integration. You will be responsible for driving system functionality testing, training internal stakeholders, and supporting on the ERP team project. This is a very exciting opportunity in a key role evaluating, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining system infrastructure for Global Supply Chain & Value Management and adjacent functions.
The successful candidate will have continuous improvement and implementation scope, collaborating closely with System Engineering and Supply Chain stakeholders.
Please note: this is a minimum 1-Year FTC - details around day and/or annual rate to be discussed upon receipt of application.
- Ownership of system robustness and consistency
- Analysis, definition, design, implementation, and provide training for new solutions, functionality and procedures based on dynamic business requirements
- Ensure procedures are in-line with system processes (zero deviation)
- Implement priority projects within given budget, timeline and quality
- Implementing and maintaining system infrastructure for Global Supply Chain & Value Management and adjacent functions
- Create and control business procedures internally and at suppliers/customers in accordance with defined business and system flows
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 Years' ERP system (SAP advantageous) experience
- End-to-end business process experience - from a supply chain and/or systems standpoint
- Experience leveraging systems and projects to support business cases (improvements, application of data, affects on supply chain and wider business)
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Able to navigate in a fast-paced, matrix environment
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills and business aptitude
- Ability to bridge different levels of business users inside and outside of the IT/Supply Chain organisation
- Fluent English required
Benefits/Why this Opportunity:
- Great key European location - Stuttgart Area
- Opportunity to progress in multiple functions across the business
- Company well-known for developing industry leaders with entrepreneurial skills
- Proven and developed career progression plans - regular promotions and high meritocracy
- Competitive package
We are looking for someone who has strong operational and tactical experience with a true passion for driving and implementing ways of working across a business. Please apply directly below if this exciting Supply Chain Analyst opportunity is of interest.