Up to £45000 per annum + Benefits
over 1 year ago
Our client is looking to appoint an Analyst to assist on a variety of projects and programmes, offering an opportunity to gain experience and develop your skills to progress your career.
You will be working as part of the Supplier Market Management Team which is a function that supports the entire project lifecycle. This is important from the initial project strategy development; to engaging and understanding the market's appetite for future opportunities and continues throughout the procurement by understanding how Tier 1 contractors will support and engage the extended supply chain. This is critical in project delivery, to ensure market risks and potential constraints are analysed, captured and communicated to all stakeholders with the aim of supporting and preventing risks from materialising which can impact the overarching projects delivery against time, quality and cost.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree qualified
- Business and procurement knowledge highly desirable, but not necessary.
- Excellent data analytical skills with proven experience in collating, analysing and reviewing data
- Able to independently interpret data to construct a narrative
- Excellent communication abilities including writing, editing and proofing reports
- Confident in dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Looking to build a career working on major (multi-billion pound) construction projects with a focus on supply chains.
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative with excellent organisational, planning and proactive time management skills
- A strategic thinker with broad problem solving skills
- Ambitious, confident and enthusiastic
- Positive attitude with a willingness to get involved
- Strong IT skill including advanced Excel.
If this is of interest and you have the experience my client is looking for, please send your cv to Alex Steel: email@example.com to schedule a chat and find out more. Interviews will take place ASAP.