£55000 - £70000 per annum
14 days ago
1st Executive are mandated with a well known fin-tech/payments organisation, who are going through a period of growth and acquisition. We're specifically looking for someone to take ownership on the TPRM / Supplier Risk Management programme across the bank. You will create, manage and maintain the governance and controls framework along with leading continuous improvement initiatives for the banks TPRM programme.
- Owning the Third Party Risk Management programme including governance, process, technologies, reporting and interfaces with Risk Experts/Functions
- Supporting creation of a common view and language for all supplier risk related terminology across the organisation
- Providing all categories and business stakeholders with an approach focused on reducing touch points and increasing speed/cycle time reduction
- Establishing how changes to existing or proposed processes will impact the management of third-party risk
- Experience of strategically leading Third party risk/procurement functions including end to end processes, technology, governance, issues management, and leading regulatory response.