£35000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
8 months ago
12 Month FTC
Role: Supplier Risk & Oversight Analyst
Salary: Up to £45K + Package
This is an exciting opportunity to join a prestigious Wealth & Investment Management firm, undertaking a newly created role, born out of the continued expansion of their Group Procurement function.
This role will support the Head of Supplier Oversight and Governance to develop and embed supplier governance frameworks and policies. This includes taking ownership of the maintenance of supplier records and providing regular and timely reporting and insights across the 3rd party supply chain, including, but not limited to contract data, contract ownership and contacts, supplier risk information such as information security, modern slavery, financial crime, credit risk etc. This will involve ensuring that both new and existing suppliers are on-boarded in line with compliance with policies, by coaching and mentoring colleagues in Group Procurement and stakeholders around the organisation.
- Providing due diligence and screening services to support stakeholders and Procurement colleagues - assessing supplier risk prior to selection and monitoring throughout the supplier lifecycle. E.g. financial crime and credit checks.
- Continuously improving and managing the new supplier due diligence, on-boarding and purchasing processes.
- Supporting the capture and maintenance of all supplier information such as contracts and related documents (e.g. schedules, statements of work etc), risk profile, due diligence review outputs and assessments from across the business globally.
- Accurately uploading and maintaining supplier documentation such as agreement documents onto the central contracts database, policy information, assessment data etc.
- Coordinating the contract renewal cycle in collaboration with Group Procurement Managers.
- Supporting supplier risk reviews and contract renewals as required, ensuring correct governance is followed.
- Data analytics and MI reporting to inform strategy and enable oversight capabilities.
- Champion continual improvement and procurement best practice within the global business.
Experience gained in a Procurement or Supplier Management role with specific evidence of;
- Undertaking due diligence activities for supplier on-boarding (e.g. Operational Risk, Information Security, Credit Risk, Financial Crime, Legal) globally
- Using contract database / supplier management systems.
- Reviewing contracts to extract relevant data to enable reporting and oversight to Board level
- Operating in a regulated industry environment (Financial Services is beneficial but not essential)
You will be analytical in nature, capable of taking data and presenting findings to inform colleagues and stakeholders and will demonstrate excellent levels of communication, able to influence and persuade others, whilst building strong working relationships.