£200 - £300 per day
3 months ago
My client, a leading Healthcare group are looking to recruit an experienced Supplier Relationship Manager (SRM) on an interim basis, paying between £250-£350 per day.
You role responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining ongoing relationships with suppliers.
- Ownership of Service Level Agreements and the quality of service provided by suppliers.
- Holding regular governance meetings with suppliers and ensuring that appropriate due diligence is performed.
- Instigating and developing action plans to remedy poor supplier performance and managing these plans through to successful conclusion
- Collaborating with suppliers to look at innovations to products, supply chain etc to generate additional value to both parties Experience:
What my client is looking for in a candidate:
- Proven Supplier engagement and / or Relationship Management experience. Blue chip company experience.
- A good working knowledge of performance measurement, reporting methods and technology.
- A good knowledge of supply chain processes and the tools and techniques that can be used to improve them.
- Knowledge and experience of contract terms and conditions with an emphasis on drafting schedules.
- Strong commercial awareness with a demonstrable record of value based delivery
- Effective communication skills at all levels and with excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills.
- The ability to be well organised and accurate under pressure and to gather collate, analyse and present large amounts of purchasing strategy, market and financial data.
If this position is of interest please apply for the role, and any questions call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186