£28000 - £36000 per annum + Cash Flex, Bonus, Pension, Healthcare
5 months ago
Are you an enthusiastic, personable Supplier Relationship Manager capable of driving the performance and delivery of a portfolio of business critical (non-IT) suppliers?
A market leading FTSE 100 is seeking to recruit an additional Supplier Manager following continued growth of their SRM capability. You will join a rapidly expanding, vibrant team with a welcoming, supportive culture, and manage around 40 suppliers providing a range of non-Tech business services.
The role is initially offered as a 9 month FTC to cover maternity; however, there is a good chance this will be extended, and the right candidate could even secure a permanent position.
As the incumbent leaves at the end of the month, the hiring manager is looking to move quickly, so if this is of interest, apply now.
- The jobholder will be responsible for managing the Supplier Relationships, Performance and Delivery across a portfolio of business critical services suppliers, designing and implementing KPI's & SLA's, in turn delivering performance and efficiency across the group.
- Further to the day to day responsibilities, the jobholder will be involved in the development of SRM tools and methodology within a relatively 'Greenfield' environment. Also, it is expected that the jobholder will help to implement a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme, ensuring 3rd party suppliers contribute and deliver in line with the organisations CSR agenda.
- The role will encompass the development of all appropriate policies and disciplines as well as establishing key relationships across the business and driving commercial benefit for the organisation. Your goal is to deliver a confidential, responsive and efficient supplier management service to the business.
- It goes without saying that you will have demonstrable Supplier Relationship Management experience, gained within a traditional Procurement or Supplier Management function.
- Skilled in supplier performance and relationship management - demonstrating experience of driving value and savings through in-life contract negotiations.
- Ideally demonstrates experience gained in a complex 'blue-chip' environment.
- Degree and MCIPS qualified.