Supplier Relationship Manager-£75K
£65000 - £75000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits/hybrid working
4 months ago
Role: Supplier Relationship Manager (SRM)
Salary: Up to £75K + Excellent Benefits
Location: Hybrid (Dorking office + Agile / Flexible Working)
An excellent time to join a market leading, privately held, Financial Services organisation, seeking to recruit an experienced Supplier Relationship Manager (SRM) who can play a key role in managing a portfolio of business critical Non-Tech suppliers, whilst contributing to the on-going development and implementation of best in class SRM process, policy and methodology via a Centre of Excellence (COE) model.
As a Supplier Relationship Manager
You will provide an expert Supplier Relationship Management capability; using your experience of supplier risk and relationship management to create clear supplier strategies (commercial, contractual and risk) for a defined element of the Non-Tech supplier portfolio, and will ensure the requirements contractual obligations, Procurement policy, and business unit objectives are met and evidenced in regular routines. Supporting the continued development and optimisation of SRM process and tools which ensure a consistent approach to external vendor management via the COE model.
You will demonstrate advanced stakeholder engagement, influencing and management skills.
- Demonstrates a depth of SRM or Vendor Management experience - ideally demonstrating knowledge and awareness of EBA and PRA regulations
- Experience of working within an Enterprise Risk Management framework model
- Excellent Stakeholder engagement, influencing and management skills.
- Experience gained in complex, global, 'blue-chip' environments
- Demonstrable experience of developing SRM process, policy and tools
- Ideally Degree qualified
Click apply to start a journey