City of London, London
£45000 - £52000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Supplier Relationship Manager - Energy - £52k - London
Urgent requirement to work in a dynamic Procurement function in a new newly created role, which will give you the autonomy to implement process, procedures across the Energy and utilities category in a complex public sector organisation. If you have thorough knowledge of Energy and Utilities please read on.
You will be the main point of contact to manage the supplier relationships across 70 public authorities, so you will need to implement a robust strategy to deliver this.
- Manage the contract implementation and operation.
- Managing stakeholders across the Energy/Utilities Category ensure you deliver the best value for money.
- Program management across the stakeholders.
You will have
- Worked in the Energy/Utilities market within procurement in an SRM, Deliver manager capacity.
- Extensive experience in Contract Management.
- Delivered in a similar role across a large public sector/government organisation.
- The ability to manage Stakeholder expectations to deliver on your Projects.
If are interested in the Supplier Relationship Manager - Energy - £52k - London, please contact Stuart Brown 01483 213313.