£300 - £350 per day
about 1 year ago
My client, a leading Healthcare group are looking to recruit an experienced Supplier Relationship Manager (SRM) on an interim basis, paying between £300-£350 per day for a candidate to be based in Staines.
You role responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining ongoing Supplier relationship.
- Ownership of Service Level Agreements and the quality of service provided by the supplier.
- Holding regular supplier governance meetings and ensuring that appropriate due diligence is performed.
- Instigating and developing action plans to remedy poor supplier performance and managing these plans through to successful conclusion
- Collaborating with the supplier to look at innovations to products, supply chain etc to generate additional value to both parties Experience:
What my client is looking for in a candidate:
- Proven Supplier engagement and / or Relationship Management experience. Blue chip company experience.
- A good working knowledge of supplier performance measurement, reporting methods and technology.
- A good knowledge of supply chain processes and the tools and techniques that can be used to improve them.
- Knowledge and experience of contract terms and conditions with an emphasis on drafting schedules.
- Strong commercial awareness with a demonstrable record of value-based delivery
- Effective communication skills at all levels and with excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills.
- The ability to be well organised and accurate under pressure and to gather collate, analyse and present large amounts of purchasing strategy, market and financial data.
There is considerable time pressure associated with this Supplier Relationship role so if it is of interest please apply, and any questions contact Jamie Mackinlay at Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org