Supplier Relationship Manager - London - Up to £60k
Up to £60000 per annum
8 months ago
Role: Supplier Relationship Manager - Tech
Salary: Up to £60k + 4kCar Allowance + Excellent Benefits
Location:London 1-2 days a week /Home Working
Role type: Permanent| Fulltime| Procurement
As a Supplier Relationship Manager in Technology & Corporate Services team, you will have close engagement with business stakeholders to create and execute short and long-term procurement strategies for Cyber & Technology, supporting objective to build back better by maximising value delivery, minimising risk and delivering benefits through cost saving/avoidance, revenue generation or improved operations/process.
The focus of the role is post contract management with a specific focus on relationship, commercial and supplier performance.
In post the Supplier Relationship Manager will be passionate, determined, and curious; seek truths, share data and facts, and deliver success demonstrating the ability to prioritise in a complex and fast paced environment with a high level of gravitas.
Your Role Will Involve:
- Managing Supplier Relationships across a number of Strategic Cyber & Technology Suppliers;
- Implementing and evolving the Heathrow Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) framework to meet the needs of the Technology Leadership team. The framework will seek to ensure that overall performance is tracked and that the relationship with these suppliers operates in the best interests of Heathrow;
- Accountable for day-to-day contract management activities and including ensuring that the governance processes needed to manage these Strategic Suppliers are in place and operate smoothly and effectively;
- Providing contractual advice and support including overseeing Heathrow's compliance with the obligations in these contracts;
- Work closely with the Cyber & Technology Delivery Teams to ensure that contractual deliverables and performance is tracked through the correct governance, including ensuring that all issues/escalations follow the correct governance processes to drive towards a shared resolution;
- Creation and maintenance of supplier performance tracking measures including scorecards, SLA performance reporting, supplier development plans, maturity plans & cost driver modelling; and
- Contract management activities will include management of the Contract Amendments and formal contract Escalation & Dispute processes.
- Extensive Procurement and Contracting experience;
- Experience taking a creative and innovative approach to driving solutions to deliver change initiatives across multiple stakeholders and categories; driving best value for money, achieving compliance against the procurement process in a regulated environment adopting the most commercially sensible approach;
- Experience acting as a trusted procurement advisor on change, best practice and delivering procurement solutions;
- Experience of engaging with the external market on procurement matters e.g., new commercial models, market shifts, new product offerings, innovation, and trends; bringing back best practices and lead initiatives to embed them within the operations;
- Demonstrable experience of delivering initiatives to meet business affordability targets; and
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence senior leaders & peers through creative commercial models, market leading innovation to drive competitive edge for the business through robust procurement strategy.
- Ideally Degree or CIPS
To apply Click the link!