Supplier Oversight Manager - Fintech & Payments
£55000 - £65000 per annum
5 months ago
1st Executive are mandated with a well known fin-tech/payments organisation, who are going through a period of growth and acquisition. We're specifically looking for someone to take ownership of Supplier Oversight across the bank and its 3rd party's. You will create, manage and maintain the governance and controls framework along with leading continuous improvement initiatives for the banks TPRM programmes
This person would manage all reporting across the supply base and will act as the central point and will be responsible for escalation issues and risk / reports / review to businss owners, the board and exec co and the wider procurement and risk function. This would suit someone who can come in and can wrap arms around supply management and manage all the feeds and project manage it.
- Any experience in SRM / or Third Party Risk Management programme including governance, process, technologies, reporting and interfaces with Risk Experts/Functions
- Supporting creation of a common view and language for all supplier risk related terminology across the organisation
- Providing all categories and business stakeholders with an approach focused on reducing touch points and increasing speed/cycle time reduction
- Establishing how changes to existing or proposed processes will impact the management of third-party risk
- Experience of strategically leading Third party risk/procurement functions including end to end processes, technology, governance, issues management, and leading regulatory response.