Up to £50000 per annum + + Benefits
25 days ago
Our client, a National Financial Services organisation, seeks to recruit a Supplier Relationship Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to manage the performance of a portfolio of business-critical, strategic suppliers.
The role sits in the Procurement Team and as the client is centralising the management of suppliers into the Procurement Team, new opportunities have arisen to manage both IT and non-IT suppliers. The supplier manager will work closely with their operational counter parts and are responsible for managing commercials, contracts (not sourcing) and regulatory requirements.
- Experience managing commercial contracts and an understanding of the regulatory landscape we operate in
- Has a risk mindset and organisational awareness of risk management
- Experience managing and influencing senior stakeholders across the business
- Strong commercial acumen, familiarity and comfort with financial matters and managing budgets
- Experience managing a team of supplier managers
- Highly organised
If this role is of interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a suitable time to speak.