City of London
£70000 - £85000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits
about 1 month ago
1st-Executive are mandated with a well-known UK banking client, to recruit an Outsourcing Supplier Manager, to run an operationally critical material outsource agreement with additional responsibility for governance and oversight.
Role: Supplier Manager - Outsourcing
Salary: Up to £85K + Package
Location: Central London
This is an interesting time to join the bank as they're going through a period of continued growth and acquisition. This is a rare greenfield opportunity to play a key role in embedding a newly formed third party framework supporting the Procurement SLT.
This role will be key in supporting the implementation of the banks supplier management and TPRM framework. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining governance alongside the regulators (EBA / PRA).
- Development, execution and third party life cycle management to support adoption of the Procurement and Supplier Management Frameworks across the bank.
- Experience working within Procurement / SRM, and / or Third Party Management is essential, preferably with experience in managing IT or bank services suppliers.
- Experience in banking or financial services, is desirable but not essential. Broad understanding of the regulatory environment and PRA, FCA and EBA requirements in relation to Third Party Risk Management desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the proven ability to develop internal and external business relationships
- Ability to support, build and manage relationships across a wide stakeholder community
- Understanding of the complete supplier life cycle from Sourcing to Managing to Termination
- Process design / documentation, with a good attention to detail
- Identification and analysis of risks and issue
- Adept at analysing data and comfortable with presenting with executives in a matrix organisation
Interviews to be arranged ASAP - please apply via the link below or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
***Applicants must hold current & valid UK RTW***