£40000 - £55000 per annum
5 months ago
Great opportunity to join one of the leading security and defence contractors.
This is a new opportunity and gives you the chance to build your own strategy. The organisation is global with significant expansion plans and a fantastic track record of success, whilst the team you are joining is small and friendly with a truly welcoming and inspirational manager who will provide coaching and support.
Largely a remote working role, with monthly meetings in the office and occasional trips to suppliers. Home counties based.
You'll be in a great position to execute the cost-effective and timely delivery of procurement sourcing projects while building strong relationships with both existing suppliers and the project delivery teams internally.
This is a key role within the organisation and you will be strengthening relationships both internally and externally, ensuring a quality service to clients and suppliers. You will be focused on finding improvements and efficiencies within the programmes on work that have already been bid for and secured and have a strong knowledge of subcontract management.
- Ideally a defence or automotive industry sector background
- A clear understanding of the Supply Chain lifecycle, Contract negotiation, and Procurement in addition to Sub Contract Management
- The ability to manage risk in procurement programmes and create efficient delivery
- Be delivery focused, able to meet deadlines and manage multiple programmes, with a mix of spend levels
- Have the conviction and niche knowledge to make recommendations and engage stakeholders
- Ability to guide others through bidding processes
- Highly customer-focused
This role can be undertaken remotely but the client has requested that you be flexible regarding attending supplier sites and meeting with your team once or twice a month, in person, to build a relationship and facilitate collaboration.
Please note security clearance will be required to be undertaken by the successful candidate.
Shortlisting and interviews asap, therefore, please apply immediately and send CV's to email@example.com