£75000 - £85000 per annum
22 days ago
1st-Executive are mandated with a Tier 1 Financial Services organisation, currently searching for a Supplier Governance and Risk Manager to manage material outsroucing. You will be tasked to put together a risk mangement framework - to then manage and maintain it. Main responsibilities are the below;
The role will be to ensure that suppliers are properly evaluated, assessed and managed to minimise risk exposure and impact to the business. Focusing on compliance with regulation from the PRA and FSA covering Third Party suppliers. This would include regulation on Material Outsourcing & Operational Resilience.
In parallel you will also build excellent internal stakeholder relationships across the Business to ensure robust Supplier management as a key enabler for business success through value for money and risk reduction.
- Developing of a Supplier Risk Management Framework
- Ongoing responsibility for the management of the supporting Policies, Processes, Reporting and Technology
- Ensuring clarity on activities, roles and accountabilities
- Creating a consistent view and language for supplier related risk across the business
- Ensuring alignment with enterprise level risk management policies
- Lead on the deliver on the Supplier related elements of the Operational Resilience remediation plan
- Collaborates with business contract owners, DP, security, finance, compliance, IT and other risk functions to maintain supplier risk input at the enterprise risk management level