9 months ago
Sub Contract Manager / Commercial Manager
A Global High Technology company, are currently looking to expand their sub-contract / commercial team. Your primary focus for this role will require a demonstrated ability to manage internal and external relationships and experiences of working cross functionally in a matrix organisation, in order to influence a breadth of business decisions and will need to demonstrate effective subcontract management by developing robust contracts which address lifecycle factors whilst fostering and maintaining key supplier relationships, delivering on short term demands and long term business objectives.
- Lead the delivery of Support sub-contract work packages and other procurement related services
- Drives and leads strategies to influence business decisions throughout the project life cycle
- Translate customer/project requirements into commercial documents, particularly pertaining to the design, development and production of bespoke complex electronic systems and other technical service
- Understanding mechanisms of mitigating risk associated with entering into commercial agreements
- Develop and negotiate robust contracts for services, intangible and tangible deliverables
- A good working knowledge and understanding of Procurement within the Defence/Aerospace industry (or a similar sector)
- Appropriate training to degree level or equivalent or significant relevant work experience (studying towards or achievement of MCIPS is preferred)
- Good understanding of the Commercial and Legal Aspects associated with contracting within a highly regulated industry
- Track record of delivering Sub-Contracted work packages
- SAP familiarity (or equivalent integrated business systems)
** Due to the nature of some of the projects, you will require the ability to obtain 'SC' Clearance.
If you are interested in discussing the Sub Contract Manager in more detail, please apply below or give Brad Mills a call on 07458 142 936.
If you are interested in discussing the Sub Contract Manager in more detail, please apply below or give Brad Mills a call on 07458 142 936 .