£55000 - £65000 per annum + + package
5 months ago
A global leader in offshore engineering with recent private equity backing is undertaking a complete procurement transformation. An urgent requirement has arisen for an experienced Sourcing Manager to join a newly expanding procurement team, which is being created to drive this transformation.
This is a permanent role offering between £55,000-£65,000 for a candidate to be based in Essex - flexibility with regards to remote working will be possible.
Your category focus will be primarily across shipping, engineering, CAPEX, and MRO although some spend may cover other indirect areas such as TELCO. You will be joining a team-focussed environment with an open culture, focused on collaboration, opportunity creation, and driving value.
- Significant experience managing spend in one or more of the following categories; shipping, engineering, CAPEX, or MRO.
- A background in engineering, shipping, oil and gas or other related industries will be a significant advantage.
- A demonstrable history of achieving savings in an end to end procurement environment is essential.
- The ability to effectively manage stakeholders building collaborative relationships across functions both internally and externally in a global business.
- Develop Category Strategies and conduct Market Analysis.
- Execute and oversee sourcing activities for relevant categories whilst delivering cost reduction targets and identifying future opportunities.
- Support contract management and negotiation.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to support strategy and procurement development within the category understanding supply costs and pricing on a global basis.
- Ensure delivery of procurement fundamentals of compliance, contracts, risk etc. within the relevant category areas.
Please apply and or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org