£55000 - £60000 per annum + + benefits
about 1 year ago
Strategic Sourcing Manager - Edinburgh - £60k
Our client, a leading financial services company are looking for a Procurement professional with relevant ITexperience to come and join their team as a Strategic Sourcing Manager. This role is aligned to Group Technology and Change (GTC) and will work on various change projects and IT contracts.
- Sourcing support to high risk, high spend strategic technology or business services' projects
- Create new and innovative commercial supplier led models and opportunities that drive cost, risk and relationship value to the business
- You'll be the lead negotiator to multi-million pound contracts and sourcing arrangements
- Design, lead and implement category market leading sourcing arrangements for designated spend category
- Ensure that the relevant key business stakeholders adhere to the Supply Management Framework
- Excellent stakeholder management and ability to work collaboratively
- Previous experience working on change IT projects and IT contracts
- Confident and experienced negotiator whose style will reflect the Royal
- Very strong knowledge of commercial models and approaches/techniques
necessary to achieve best in class sourcing deals.
- Experience of negotiating third party consents and/or contract novations
- Proven negotiation skills and comprehensive knowledge of contract law.
- Experience of negotiating any IT outsourcing deals or off-shore delivery
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please apply here or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV to arrange a suitable time to talk!