£55000 - £70000 per annum
28 days ago
1st-Executive have a mandate sitting with a top tier Financial Services business, tasked to up skill and level up their ESG and Sustainability procurement capability within the technology sourcing space. If you have a strong passion for ESG and sustainability and already working in a procurement / SRM capacity then we would like to speak with you.
Exposure we're looking for.
- Experience of working in fast-paced commercial (business-to-business) environments, e.g. procurement, relationship management, partnerships or contract management
- Preferably experience of working with suppliers and negotiating contracts, sourcing
- Ideally experience working within a highly-regulated and well-governed organisation
- Effective communicator and stakeholder management
- Familiar with the project delivery lifecycle to the extent that you can operate within a structured change environment
- Strong and effective influencing skills to drive the necessary changes internally and externally
- Willingness to try new ways of working and solutions (fail fast) in emerging and fast-changing field