Sourcing Manager Estates, FM, IT or Professional Services
£48500 - £54600 per annum + Excellent benefits
7 days ago
Sourcing Manager Estates & FM, IT, Professional Services or Communities
Salary c£48,500-£54,600k + Excellent Benefits
London - Hybrid working 1-2 days in the office per week
Our Public Sector client has a number of key vacancies for Sourcing Managers who are passionate about procurement and who want the challenge and exposure of managing portfolios across multiple spend categories. They are looking for a number of candidates with experience in categories including Estates & FM, IT, Professional Services or Communities who will provide procurement expertise, expert advice, reports, information and data that support their strategic vision.
You will have the autonomy to lead procurement projects in your allocated category(s) with support from the team as the expert in a specific portfolio. The purpose of this role is to ensure, both compliance with relevant policies and procedures and the delivery of cost improvement targets.
In this role you will:
- Lead/support on tenders, further competitions in your portfolio
- Lead/support on the negotiation of complex/ high value commercial contracts
- Lead/support on highly complex financial analysis and modelling of spend categories to support options appraisal
- Identify, develop and deliver required cost-improvement initiatives within an allocated category to support annual plans
- Undertake market research and user feedback to support portfolio initiatives as required
- Advise on the portfolio market, industry trends, product/service options/ best practice
- Resolve contractual disputes with incumbent suppliers and ensuring appropriate contingency and exit plans are agreed
- Resolve challenges from unsuccessful bidders through the de-brief procedure as set out under the Public Procurement Regulations
- Assist the Director of Sourcing in the strategic direction of the service and organisational corporate financial reporting.
- You will will need to be a motivated self-starter with demonstrable experience of delivering cash-releasing savings through Cost Improvement Plans in a dynamic complex environment.
- Advanced analytical skills
- Project management
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of Public Contract Regulations and public procurement and up to date contract negotiation techniques.
Our client has a strong wellbeing culture and offers a generous range of benefits to employees.
If this sounds like you, then please get in touch by 26th March 2023 and send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will take place ASAP