£31322 - £37474 per annum
about 1 month ago
A highly recognised institution are recruiting for a Sourcing & Supplier contract Manager to join their Finance and Procurement team.
It is a Hybrid role- with an office presence of 2-3 days.
Salary range - £31322- £37474 + 44 days annual holidays.
Key Responsibilties -
- Ensure buying compliance across the University through contract spend analysis, minimising contract leakage. Establish user groups and work with key stakeholders, challenge behaviours and deliver value for money strategy. Be responsible for managing the supplier master files and supplier set up process. Prepare management information and demonstrate the detailed benefits realisation from contract delivery
- Be responsible for the management of supplier catalogues within various categories of spend, ensuring content is compliant and relevant to the University's needs. Drive compliance with catalogues ensuring that they are driving best practice and lean business processes.
- Support the Senior Sourcing and Supplier Contract Manager in developing contract management best practice to drive continuous improvement and Value for Money from contracts. Work collegiately to ensure information and best practice is shared regularly. Ensure best practice is adopted and practised within teams managed
Experience & Skills.
- Skill level equivalent to achievement of a professional qualification or postgraduate degree (such as MCIPS or relevant qualification in supply chain management), or significant professional relevant knowledge and experience
- Proven successful experience of working within a large, complex and multi-disciplinary organisation
- An understanding of commercial drivers within a specific category area. Demonstrate delivery of substantial benefits
- Able to develop understanding of long-standing and complex problems and to apply professional knowledge and experience to solve them. Confidence to challenge existing work practices.
If you are looking for a new start for the new year - Lets have a chat send your Cv to Victoria.firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.