Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum + good package
about 1 year ago
Role: Source to Pay (S2C) Consultant
Salary: Up to £60K
Fantastic opportunity with a leading global Financial Services organisation.
Currently undertaking a complex Procurement transformation, they require a Source to contract (S2C) to optimise the S2C process and shorten engagement time with Procurement. This is a key role in the on-going delivery and optimisation of Procurement's Source 2 Contract (S2C) transformation and enablement project.
You will operate within the Global Procurement Process and Systems team, supporting a group-wide, global, S2C & S2P transformation workstream. The jobholder will be responsible for understand and mapping the "As Is" buying processes, preferred suppliers and contracts to ensure that S2P processes that are tailored to each category to optimise the Source to Pay process within the organization. In turn, the jobholder will lead the creation of standard operating processes and training material to ensure the successful implementation to end users and transition of buying activity and support services to the Centres of Excellence. To implement efficient
This is a business critical workstream backed by significant investment from the Global CPO and key Operations Directors.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of procurement S2C and S2P development, implementation and transformation
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrable experience of Source to contract process design
- Business analysis experience
- Strong project management capability.
- Experience of working across multiple business stakeholders and geographies and timezones
- Demonstrates experience gained in a complex, international, 'blue-chip' environment
- Degree preferred