Livingston, West Lothian
£300 - £600 per day
over 1 year ago
An interim Software Test Engineer is required for a key client of 1st Executive, a global conglomerate who are a household name, known all over the world. This position is an urgent need and is a fantastic organisation to have on your CV offering valuable experience.
The Software Test Engineer is responsible for creation, execution and maintenance of the test solution for new web-based product that our client is working on. This is a long interim position which is initially 6 months, likely to extend, paying a competitive rate.
- Minimum of two years hands-on experience with Katalon Studios or Selenium
- Experience with Groovy is preferable, if not then Java is required.
- Experience with Web technologies, HTML5 would be preferred along with Angular.
- Experience conducting API testing.
- Experience testing microservice based products such as Docker or Kubernetees.
- Experience using Linux and Windows systems.
- Experience with Git and GitHub.
- Understanding of SQL, especially Postgres.
- Knowledge of Jasmine/Protractor test frameworks.
- Experience introducing or implementing new test automation frameworks.
- Being able to articulate and explain concepts or ideas to other test engineers in your team.
If you have hands on experience with Katalon Studios or Selenium, experience with Groovy or Java and have used web technologies such as HTML5 or Angular and you are interested in this position, please apply now. If you have any questions on any of this, please do not hesitate to call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.