£40000 - £60000 per annum
10 months ago
Software Sourcing Lead - £40k to £60k + Benefits
My client, a large regulatory body, are recruiting an experienced Sourcing Lead to hold responsibility for the full procurement process across IT software, during a critical stage in their transformation project. This role is based in Stratford, paying between £40k and £60k + benefits.
My client is currently undergoing a transformation project to fully move to the Cloud. You will be responsible for delivering sourcing and contracting strategies across the software category.
- Deliver all low risk/ complexity sourcing activity, including RFX, supplier negotiations and contracting and ensuring compliance
- Demonstrate an indepth knowledge of markets and strong commercial acumen
- Manage the relationship with the end-user, ensuring they are on track and transparent
- You will have a focus on exit planning around infrastructure suppliers
- 3-5 years of demonstrable IT category sourcing experience
- End-to-end procurement experience, producing bids and tenders using the OJEU framework
- Previous, significant experience within a public sector environment
- Strong experiencing with exiting contracts
- Strong commercial acumen
If this role sounds interesting please apply ASAP or email firstname.lastname@example.org