Social Value and Supply Chain Programme Manager
€55000 - €60000 per annum + + additional benefits
19 days ago
My client is a global luxury brand with the passion for the outdoors. As a values-driven brand they are committed to creating the next generation of sustainable luxury, fostering an inclusive culture where differences are valued and embraced enables them to be more creative, engaged, and meaningful to the world around us.
My client hires and develops the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world and is currently looking for a dynamic and motivated Social Value Supply Chain Programme Manager to manage ethical trading strategy for EMEIA Region.
In this role, you will be responsible for mitigating the reputational risk of the brand in the EMEIA supply chain made of 100 vendors, 400 subcontractors, 80 nominated facilities and more than 500 raw material suppliers, by conducting monitoring, capacity building and training activities.
Your challenges include:
- Investigate and contribute to consolidate visibility across EMEIA value supply chain.
- Collaborate with supply chain internal functions to ensure successful on-boarding of new partners and factories as the business requires.
- Manage compliance activities and support existing projects across EMEIA supply chain.
- Design and deploy scalable and timely remediation initiatives and capacity building programmes across the EMEIA supply chain.
- Provide support to Vendor Ownership Programme implementation.
- Support supply chain partners on social compliance requests and advise on broader ethical trading queries.
- Engage with relevant internal teams to ensure information exchange and alignment and with external stakeholders to ensure Social Agenda deployment and implementation across EMEIA region.
- Ensure robust impact measurement and reporting.
To be successful in this role, you have
- Sound knowledge of the social, environmental, and economic issues in the EMEIA supply chain.
- Professionalism and a high degree of confidentiality and integrity.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement capabilities.
- Experience in supply chain compliance management.
- Project management skills.
- Availability to travel at national and international level.
- Good knowledge of labour legislation and practices.
- Experience in managing different stakeholders.
- Strong internal engagement to help amplify and execute business division plan.
Interested? Please Dagmara.Kruczkowska@1st-executive.com to discuss similar senior executive positions or to explore how we might work together in the future.