£65000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
8 months ago
Role: Snr Procurement Manager - Professional Services(£75K)
Salary: Up to £75K + Excellent Benefits
Location: Agile / Flexible (with offices in London & Reading)
Are you a Procurement Manager with experience of delivering complex sourcing programmes across the breadth of the Professional Services category, including Consultancy, Contingent Labour, Recruitment and HR? If so, this could be the ideal opportunity for you to continue your personal and professional development by taking a key role in an on-going Procurement Transformation programme within a high-profile, omni-channel, Retail organisation.
- You will play a key role in leading the Professional Services category portfolio - c£500m spend.
- You will be tasked with leading the development and delivery of cutting-edge procurement, strategic sourcing and category management solutions
- By operating as an internal business partner to key stakeholders across this complex 'blue-chip' organisation, you will develop and nurture internal relationships to ensure that Procurement is valued as a trusted business partner to all sourcing activities
- Support the on-going roll-out and optimisation of COUPA across various business units
You will demonstrate category expertise across the Professional Services category space:
- Specific exposure to the Consultancy, Contingent Labour, Recruitment and HR categories
- You will demonstrate a consultative approach to engaging and influencing key stakeholders, with evidence of driving value through nurturing Exec level relationships
- Understand, and have experience of navigating the challenges faced in a complex international business would be beneficial
- Ideally Degree & MCIPS qualified