Up to £75000 per annum + Extensive benefits
7 months ago
Our client, a UK market leading FTSE 100 organisation, are seeking to recruit a Procurement Manager - HR & Recruitment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation entering a period of procurement transformation.
- Ability to establish, agree & execute the category management plans for a portfolio of HR, Recruitment and contingent workforce labour.
- Support the UK spend portfolio covering HR, Recruitment, Temp Labour and Professional Services.
- End to end responsibility for the category, including market analysis, management & negotiation of contract cycle and the governance around supplier performance and relationship management.
- Expertise in performing Contract Management & Supplier Performance/Relationship Management.
- Due to the on-going procurement change programme, this is an excellent opportunity, within a market leading organisation, to help contribute to the strategy and direction of the Contingent Labour category
- Experience gained in a complex blue chip, international, organisation
- A degree of HR & Recruitment Services Category experience combined with exposure to the wider Indirect category portfolio
- Degree qualified (or equivalent)
- Preferably a fully qualified member of CIPS
If this is of interest to you please call Dan Eeles at 1st Executive on 01483 212198 or email to arrange a time to talk - firstname.lastname@example.org