£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits Package
about 1 year ago
Shipping & Trade Control Manager - Cambridgeshire
As the Shipping & Trade Control Manager, you will be responsible for leading the merger of two teams (Shipping & Trade Control) whilst being a senior specialist and a key member of the Commercial and Procurement Senior Leadership team. The role has overall responsibility for the compliance of all export control related matters, processes and activities, as well as for the direction and strategy of the Shipping and Export Control function.
Role: Shipping & Trade Control Manager
Salary: £60,000 + Benefits
- Knowledge of the latest thinking and approaches to Shipping and Trade Controls in large cross-functional organisations.
- Strong stakeholder engagement, management and governance
- Strong understanding of ITAR, EAR, Incoterms, Customs Regimes, Dangerous Goods and Aviation Security.
- Be up to date and aware of changes or amendments to import and export activities
- Have in depth understanding of Export and Shipping regulatory developments and can communicate these effectively
- Degree or equivalent relevant qualification preferred
If you are interested in discussing the Shipping & Trade Control Manager in more detail, please apply below or contact Brad on 01483 212 190 or email@example.com