Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£240 - £280 per day
SS - J14074_1587463246
4 months ago
Service & Repair Engineer - Hull
Service & Repair Engineer required for 6 month contract in Hull for an immediate start.
- To take a leading role in SOP generation and revision to maintain compliance with cGMP's.
- To collate and provide interpretation of service and repair data and performance trends for input into NPD Inputs, PMS and Complaints trending.
- To monitor, extrapolate and trend Service & Repair data using statistical techniques to recommend root cause analysis, investigations and / or CAPA activities.
- To lead the execution of Change Control projects for Service & Repair.
- To perform all activities in compliance with relevant GMP and Quality Systems standards and specifically with FDA Quality System Regulation and ISO 13485.
- To apply high standards of occupational Health & Safety in the workplace to comply with company policy and procedures.
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent experience) in one of the following disciplines: Biomedical Engineering, Integrated Logistics Support, Electronics Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a medium/high volume regulated industry, preferably with ILS and Project Management experience..
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a high volume industry, preferably with medical device experience.
- Experience in Reliability Engineering, particularly in reliability tools / techniques.
- Experience of Change management and / or design control
- Skilled in MS Office suite and Adobe.
- SAP experience desirable
- Report writing skills
To discuss the Service & Repair Engineer position, please call Sam on 01483 213 304 .