£90000 - £125000 per annum
about 1 month ago
1st-Executive are mandated with a Tier 1 global insurance organisation, currently searching for a Senior Third Party Data Protection Manager. UK full remote working on offer / flex working.
You will be responsible to lead and drive forward the ongoing development and implementation of the data privacy strategy for onboarding third parties in a way which is complaint with ever increasing and complex data privacy legislation for the organisation. Reporting into Head of TPRM.
The successful applicants will have strong knowledge and practical experience both data privacy laws and contract negotiation and management. Ideally looking for someone with a legal background.
- Provide technical data protection expertise to the project teams as they work through the remediation phase of the projects and devise the strategy for improved data privacy third party compliance (with a particular focus on Schrems II remediation).
- Develop, implement and maintain a sustainable First Line third party data privacy framework which effectively manages third party data privacy risks across the third-party life cycle.
- Responsible for devising and implementing strategy which ensures that the First Line frameworks continue to ensure data privacy compliance in a changing and complex regulatory environment.
- Once the data privacy frameworks have been embedded, ensure that First Line data privacy responsibilities are delivered appropriately in relation to third parties by performing assessments of DP due diligence, TIAs, completing DPIAs, negotiating DP schedules and managing DP assurance.
- Robustly lead the negotiation of DP provisions with third parties (and their external counsel) in a wide variety of contracts, including the largest third-party relationships.