New York, USA
US$80000 - US$90000 per annum
8 months ago
Our client, an international consultancy and project developer currently undergoing a large acquisition, is looking for a Senior Sustainability Consultant to contribute to the overall consultancy function and take responsibility for managing and delivering a range of carbon and sustainability projects.
Location: New York
Salary: up to $90k
Applicants must have authorization to work in the US.
- Detailed knowledge of issues surrounding climate change, greenhouse gas emissions and sustainability; experience conducting independent GHG inventory verification/assurance a plus
- Working knowledge of carbon accounting standards (ISO 14064, GHG Protocol and its variants and understanding of carbon neutrality standards such as PAS 2060
- Experience in conducting product carbon footprints and Life Cycle Assessments and LCA detabases (e.g. GABI and EcoInvent) is preferable
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to produce well-presented, error-free results
- Experience working in a consultative manner to understand client needs and guide them to a solution
- Minimum 3 years experience with a Degree or Master's in a relevant subject
If this role is of interest, please apply for this advert or send your CV and availability for a call to email@example.com