City of London, London
£45000 - £60000 per annum + + package
23 days ago
Our client, an international consultancy and project developer, is looking for a Sustainability Consultant to contribute to the overall consultancy function and take responsibility for managing and delivering a range of carbon and sustainability projects.
Salary: £50-60k + Benefits (dependent on experience)
- Minimum of 3-5+ years experience
- Experience in conducting product carbon footprints and Life Cycle Assessments (essential)
- Good working knowledge of LCA software such as GaBi
- Working knowledge of carbon accounting standards
- Detailed knowledge of issues surrounding climate change and sustainability
- Familiarity with a range of approaches to target setting including science-based target methodologies, CDP, climate related risk assessment and scenario analysis
If this sounds like you, please either apply for this advert or send your CV to email@example.com with your availability for an introductory call.