£35000 - £40000 per annum + + package
6 months ago
Our client, a well recognised management consultancy are searching for a senior sustainability consultant to help businesses implement positive change in response to climate and carbon challenges, whilst also driving commercial performance.
Role: Senior Sustainability Consultant
Location: Barcelona (ability to speak Catalan required)
Salary: up to €40k + benefits
* Detailed knowledge of issues surrounding climate change, energy, greenhouse gas emissions and sustainability;
* Working knowledge of carbon accounting standards (ISO 14064, GHG Protocol and its variants, PAS 2050) and
* Familiarity with a range of approaches to target setting including science-based target methodologies, CDP, climate related risk assessment and scenario analysis;
* Familiarity with the recommendations of TCFD and other publications aimed at supporting organisations address, manage and prepare against the impacts climate change;
* Knowledge of carbon accounting / CR reporting software;
* Honours or Masters degree in a relevant subject.
If you have the experience for this position and would be interested in a more detailed conversation. Please apply for this advert or send your CV to email@example.com and advise a suitable time to discuss.