£50000 - £55000 per annum + additional benefits
4 months ago
We have a fantastic job opportunity for you to join boutique consultancy in Berkhamsted, with an immediate start in a fast-growing team. You are a mission driven Senior Sustainability Consultant with the ambition to grow and make a difference. You have a proven track record in sustainability and ESG strategies, materiality, sustainability integration planning and support, and sustainability and ESG reporting to international standards.
Role: Senior Sustainability Consultant
Location: Berkhamsted / London + 2 days from home
Salary: up to £55K + benefits
You are highly analytical with accountable for writing Client Proposals in line with the Company's client offering and quality standards. Other personal traits you have include strong commercial acumen and an ability to see the bigger picture, as well as focus on the details.
A consultative approach is key with our clients, so you'll need to demonstrate your ability to understand their needs and guide them to a solution. You will take responsibility for all aspects of project delivery either as a senior member of the project team or as project leader. This will include researching and analysing a wide range of internal and external data and information; working alongside clients and their stakeholders to understand their dynamic needs and evolving expectations of their businesses
Accountable for developing appropriate strategic and practical solutions and recommendations for our clients; and producing concise and engaging reports and presentations that exceed the clients' expectations and enable them to accelerate their approach to sustainability
As well as a relevant degree, you have at least five years' work experience within sustainability services.
Your skills include:
- At least 5 years' experience of being an excellent Consultant in a client-facing consultancy working with UK-based and global corporate businesses across a range of sectors, and possibly have some experience of working in-house within a large Corporate.
- Must be educated to degree level, ideally with a Masters, plus ICRS or IEMA or similar membership.
- A proven track record of practical, hands-on experience in delivering the following types of projects: sustainability strategy development, stakeholder engagement and analysis, materiality assessment, measurement and target-setting, sustainability reporting (GRI and/or similar), carbon accounting and strategy development and climate risk analysis. Some ESG and/or responsible investment experience would be beneficial.
- Excellent all-round communication skills with a proven ability to engage all types of audiences.
- Excellent proven ability in being able to manage and coach other colleagues aiding their development within the business.
- Excellent proven project management skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills (including running client workshops).
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proven ability of delivering high quality work on time and within budget.
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to email@example.com. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.