£76000 - £86000 per annum + + up to 10% bonus
7 days ago
My client is the world's best imaging company. Founded in 1937 offices in Europe, the Middle East and Africa and desire to continuously innovate of imaging excellence throughout its 85-year history and has commitments to invest in the right areas and capture growth opportunities.
They hires and develops the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world and is currently looking for a dynamic and motivated Senior Sustainability Compliance Operation Manager to manage Sustainability Managers, including day-to-day engagement, performance management requirements and learning and development needs.
This exciting new role reports directly to the EMEA Sustainability & Government Affairs Director and will play a vital part in ensuring that their country based teams deliver excellent levels of service and support to local leadership, sales teams and business operations.
My client has got big ambitions for sustainability. They are growing their team and want you to be a part of it. Through their corporate philosophy, sustainability has been an important part of their DNA for many years. But they want to go further and with that in mind, have set out a new and ambitious vision for sustainability.
Your challenges include:
- line management of Sustainability Managers, including day-to-day engagement, performance management requirements and learning and development needs. Leadership of the wider NSO/RSO Sustainability Team, providing guidance and support where necessary to ensure provision of high-quality service to local teams on all sustainability requirements.
- seek opportunities to drive more efficient ways of working through streamlined processes, use of technology platforms and outsourcing of non-value adding activities where appropriate and in agreement with internal customers.
- manage existing outsourced compliance and certification activities (where applicable) to ensure agreed service and performance levels are being met.
- work closely with the Sustainability Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager to monitor and evaluate the business impacts of current and emerging legislation and compliance requirements and develop plans and programmes to ensure the business takes appropriate and timely action to meet compliance deadlines.
To be successful in this role, you
- experience in leading and managing a team of sustainability experts across a geographically diverse multi-country region to deliver strong service and support to local business units,
- experience in building strong, collaborative business relationships to influence sustainable change and drive delivery of sustainability programmes.
- experience in creating and managing governance and reporting systems including legal compliance and internal corporate reporting.
- experience working in consumer and/or business services, manufacturing, and technology.
- strong knowledge of current sustainability best practice, initiatives and key market drivers including carbon net zero, circular economy and social value.
Interested? Please contact Dagmara.Kruczkowska@1st-executive.com to discuss this role in more details.