£50000 - £57000 per annum + + up to 15% bonus
7 months ago
For the planet, for people, for progress and for somebody who's looking for growth! We have a fantastic job opportunity for you to join a global consultancy in London, with an immediate start in a fast-growing team.
You are a mission driven Senior Sustainability Carbon Consultant with the ambition to grow and make a difference. You have a proven track record in carbon and sustainability services and are looking to join an international consultancy company.
Role: Senior Sustainability Carbon Consultant
Location: Fully remote, travel to London occasionally required
Salary: up to £57+ 15% bonus
You will have a minimum of 4 years' experience within carbon and sustainability services, highly analytical with a solutions-focused approach to solving problems. Other personal traits you have include strong commercial acumen and an ability to see the bigger picture, as well as focus on the details.
A consultative approach is key with our clients, so you'll need to demonstrate your ability to understand their needs and guide them to a solution. Organisational skills are a must, because you'll be managing multiple projects. You'll also need strong communication skills because you'll be presenting client workshops and writing compelling reports.
Your skills include:
- Detailed knowledge of issues surrounding climate change, energy, greenhouse gas emissions and sustainability.
- Experience in engaging with clients to develop and deliver an offsetting strategy aligning with client ambitions and targets
- Working knowledge of carbon accounting standards, carbon measuring techniques and calculation methods for Scopes 1, 2 and 3 and CR reporting software.
- Working knowledge of carbon accounting standards (ISO 14064, GHG Protocol and its variants, PAS 2050) and understanding of carbon neutrality standards such as PAS 2060.
- Able to demonstrate success in delivering projects in a consultative environment.
- A professional, team-oriented, relationship-oriented approach to managing successful, long-term client engagements
- Working knowledge of carbon markets, carbon project development and both global certification standards and National labels as well as offsetting and renewable energy
- Very high standards of written and verbal communication.
- Excellent data handling skills and advanced knowledge of Excel
You'd be joining - a global consultancy with mission driven and passionate about good people making a difference.
After achieving year-on-year growth, my client has ambitious plans to expand our team of consultants. With headquarters in Paris, we currently have over 160 employees across the UK, France, Spain, USA and Kenya.
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.