€75000 - €100000 per annum + 25% bonus, car & private health care
3 months ago
Are you an ambitious supply chain operations manager with experience managing complex production planning and scheduling requirements for a global manufacturer?
If so, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to take on a pivotal supply chain leadership position in a successful, growing manufacturing organisation with a significant global presence. A Fortune 500 organisation well recognised as a true household name, they continue to grow both organically and through acquisition.
With significant investment in developing a supply chain centre of excellence, you will have weekly exposure to the senior leadership team and president. This role could potentially pave the way for further senior leadership opportunities across the organisation.
You will be responsible for managing the availability of a large, varied product portfolio across EMEA, through expert management of production planning, S&OP, and scheduling.
Directly leading a team of 10 supply chain personnel based in their shared service centre in Poland (total indirect team size c. 150), you will be tasked with leading, defining and managing the day-to-day production supervision, raw material control and scheduling. You will also have accountability for factory planning systems and processes, as well as being a key contact for transportation services.
Furthermore, you will work proactively and innovatively to drive and develop transformational change within Supply Chain Operations, retaining a long-term focus on efficiency and cost drivers. You will work in close conjunction with the Senior Leadership Team to as well as regualr travel to manufacturing sites to liasie with grassroots stakeholders in order to faciliatate excellence.
Reporting to the Director of Supply Chain EMEA, this role can be based in either Poland, Italy, Germany, or the Netherlands.
- You will demonstrate a wealth of knowledge in Supply Chain Operations, with specific expertise in production planning and S&OP.
- Ideally, you will demonstrate supply chain experience gained in a complex, multi-faceted manufacturing organisation - I.E. Automotive, Aerospace or Electronics.
- You will demonstrate a consultative approach to engaging, influencing, and supporting stakeholders at each stage of the production cycle.
- You will be a confident leader with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities, whilst simultaneously leading a geographically dispersed team.
- Relevant Degree/Masters - Economics or Engineering preferred
The client is looking to appoint ASAP and keen to interview great candidates therefore please reach out to Aaron.email@example.com for a chat and further details re the role.