8 months ago
Senior Supply Chain Manager - Capital Infrastructure
A leading high tech organisation, who are going through an exciting period of growth within Procurement & Supply Chain are expanding their team. Currently looking to recruit a Senior Supply Chain - Capital Infrastructure to come in and manage the large capital programmes across the business, which include refurbing equipment, improving facilities & capabilities. The business are investing a lot of capital currently to support these programmes.
Location: Farnborough (remote working currently due to COVID 19)
Salary: Competitive based upon experience
The Senior Supply Chain Manager - Capital Infrastructure will need to collaborate with the Category Procurement Team to identify opportunities to utilise extant supplier relationships and frameworks that leverage Group scale. Conversely, the Senior Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for identifying repeat requirements from the projects pipeline and placing demands on the Category Procurement Team to deliver suitable, long term contracting mechanisms. To be successful, you will require an understanding of the intricacies of the defence sector due to certain regulations that need to be adhered to.
- Knowledge of different types of contracts
- Influencing, creating and executing strategic Make Vs. Buy decisions.
- Management and mitigation of supply chain risk & creation of opportunity.
- Adept at business relationship management; internally & externally facing.
- Degree in a Business or Engineering discipline, or equivalent experience.
- CIPS Qualified or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years in a Procurement or Supply Chain related role
- Proven contract negotiation skills.
If this sounds like you, please apply for this advert or send your CV and your availability for a call to firstname.lastname@example.org