4 months ago
Senior Supply Chain Manager - Bidding & Programmes
A leading high tech organisation, who are going through an exciting period of growth within Procurement & Supply Chain are expanding their team. Currently looking to recruit a Senior Supply Chain - Bidding & Programmes (Aviation/Defence) to come in and design/implement the strategy across key projects that directly influence the Aviation & Defence sector of the business.
Location: Farnborough (remote working currently due to COVID 19)
Salary: Competitive based upon experience
The Senior Supply Chain Manager - Bidding & Programmes (Aviation) will need to be able to identify, develop and nurture positive supplier relationships in order to meet the companies' future aspirations, this may involve leading industry engagement events / activities. To be successful, this will require knowledge of aviation specific defence, engineering and/or cyber domains and associated supply chains.
- Current relevant domain knowledge - Aviation and Space.
- Ability to manage and support others through the bidding process.
- Knowledge & significant prior application of UK Defence & Government procurement practices.
- Demonstrable experience of working within externally recognised Bidding methodologies.
- Understands impact of external customer requirements and recognises the levers that significantly improve the probability of winning external bids & tenders.
- Highly proficient in the identification & mitigation of supply chain, organisational, regulatory, legal & commercial risk.
- Experience of conducting International business is advantageous.
If this sounds like you, please apply for this advert or send your CV and your availability for a call to email@example.com