8 months ago
Role: Senior Supply Chain Manager
Location: Hampshire - Work from home 3-4 days a week
Fantastic opportunity to contribute to a dynamic and agile market leading organisation that is going from strength to strength globally. This role will sit within their Aviation and Aerospace division.
The role is to join as a Senior Supply Chain Manager that will be responsible for providing the best in class procurement service in a cutting edge environment by developing and executing strategic sourcing projects. You will work on the procurement of technical equipment, custom-engineered products, software and components.
- Develop strong relationships with key decision-makers in order to influence behaviours and ensure appropriate involvement of Procurement in all sourcing activities.
- Collaborate with the Category Procurement Team to identify opportunities to utilise extant supplier relationships and frameworks that leverage Group scale.
- Ensure compliance with process, governance and controls as agreed in the Procurement Code of Practice and Sourcing methodology.
- Collaboratively develop industrial strategies with key stakeholders to ensure alignment of targets, improve supplier performance, and implement continuous improvement plans across spend.
- Current relevant domain knowledge - Aviation and Space.
- Knowledge & significant prior application of UK Defence & Government procurement practices.
- Highly proficient in the identification & mitigation of supply chain, organisational, regulatory, legal & commercial risk.
- Experience of conducting International business is advantageous.
- Adaptive and change focused; able to adapt pace of delivery to meet business requirements.
- Natural and articulate around senior management. Good listening skills and able to focus on issues critical to senior leaders. Can deliver communication concisely and steer conversation towards decisions needed.
- Highly customer-focused and concerned with meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
Senior Experience & Qualifications:
- Degree in a Business or Engineering discipline, or equivalent experience.
- MCIPS qualified or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years in a Procurement or Supply Chain role specifically within the aviation industry and/or space.
- Knowledge of procurement systems and infrastructure.
- Knowledge & prior experience of strategic bidding and business development.
- Proven contract drafting & negotiation skills.
If you, or someone you know would like further information please send a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to this job ASAP.