7 months ago
A Senior Supply Chain Manager is required to join a leading Defence organisation, based in Farnborough.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that is focusing on new product development. This role will have both internal and external recognition as an expert and is responsible for driving the sourcing process, supplier risk management, and collaboration with business leadership to develop the procurement strategy for the full range of procurement projects.
Day to day responsibilities can include tasks such as:
- Engage with multiple functions within the business to ensure accurate and timely materials management.
- Strategic sourcing for new product development projects.
- Driving action plans to ensure the supply chain team is positioned for success.
- coordinating tooling and testing.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum of 5 years experience within either procurement or supply chain
- Defence/manufacturing/automotive experience is beneficial
- A proven track record o managing and influencing stakeholders.
- Experience managing tenders and conducting cost engineering and process/risk management
If you are interested in this opportunity and can demonstrate the above competencies then please contact me directly on email@example.com as a matter or urgency.