Senior Supply Chain Analyst - up to £80k - Slough/ London
Up to £80000 per annum
24 days ago
Role: Senior Supply Chain Analyst
Salary: up to £80k
Location: Slough/ London | 1- 2 days a week |Hybrid working role
Role type: 2 year FTC March 2023 -March 2025 | Fulltime| UK based
Are you an experienced Analytical Supply Chain professional looking for your next challenge? This is an exciting opportunity to become instrumental in a dynamic Transformational project looking at resilience across various areas of the Supply chain in a Global FMCG organisation.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a team that will have operational and strategic material impact on the company's success. A unique role that spans across Commercial, Supply and R&D in collaboration with other functions in the business; This is one of the first truly E2E roles in the organization.
- The role will be supporting the Global E2E program manager by providing high quality data and inputs into the E2E digital Twin work.
- Partner with Regional Teams cross functional teams, predominantly commercial and supply to develop the right data and insights to help discover vulnerabilities in our supply chain
- Drive insights from the E2E analysis and run scenarios in the digital twin
- Define and follow up on insights of vulnerabilities to improve resilience
- Ensure connectivity between different tools (e.g. sub tier visibility, MARI)
- Ensure the right data architecture to be consistent with the overall SCDA strategy
- Ensure that all product-related data contained within the E2E data model has the right level of quality, and in line with the requirements of the related functional business processes and agreed global data
- University degree (i.e., Bachelor) in engineering or business/ economics / procurement/supply chain
- 3+ years of relevant strategic sourcing, procurement or supply chain experience
- Good understanding of data infrastructure and how systems operate
- Somebody who is effective in gathering the right information and data from different functions in the organisation
- Experience working in a large, global, highly matrixed organization
- Advanced analytical and financial skills including the ability to quickly synthesize, distil and draw conclusions on large amounts of disparate data.