City of London, London
£85000 - £100000 per annum + excellent benefits
4 months ago
A FTSE100 banking organisation is looking for a London based Senior Supplier Relationship Manager to join a new and growing team, to manage contracts and relationships with suppliers post contract award. Whether it is governance, dispute resolution, renewals, cost saving or innovation, you'll need a good track record of strong stakeholder management, both internal and external.
- Management and governance of a broad selection of suppliers, with an emphasis on technology.
- Becoming a key partner to contract owners and the sourcing team (pre-contract) to align the strategic direction of the business.
- Reducing the complexity of contracts and lessening risk
- Working to segment new and existing suppliers
- Producing cost savings
Skills & Qualifications:
- Vendor and contract management experience (with a spend of €100m+)
- Experience of stakeholder relationship management up to CxO level
- Excellent strategic agility, critical thinking, communication and influencing skills
- Familiarity with best practice vendor management frameworks (including performance management, relationship management, commercial management and risk management)
- Strong business planning skills, coupled with an ability to drive change
- Good understanding of IT & Tech
- Team player, able to work in a virtual, global team in a matrix organisation
- Strong contract drafting skills
- Ability to identify problems, propose solutions and drive through to resolution
- A flexible approach to work, in order to account for multiple time zone
- Experience in commercial and relationship management of technology vendors is desirable.
For a confidential conversation, please call Jack Williams on 01483 213316.