£70000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus
11 months ago
1st Executive are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our Market Leading FTSE 100 clients within the Rail industry. The role is for a Senior Subcontract Manager position in an exciting and developmental opportunity on a substantial project.
The role will be part of a exciting and professional team, working to lead and develop the subcontract programme across the whole rail project. This will be done through Purchasing Vet process, developing and implementation of contracts (including T&Cs and Schemes of Work), reduction of risk in each contract and throughout the life cycle of the subcontract.
- Experience of Purchasing Vet Process 1-5
- Subcontract procurement experiance within the Rail industry
- Experiance of developing and writing of contracts
- Experience of commerical and contractual items including claims, compensation events, changes to contracts
- Coordinating and leading all commercial activity, including Quantity Surveying
If this opportunity sounds exciting to you, please get in contact with Peter Brebner at 1st-Executive on Peter.firstname.lastname@example.org