£74000 - £83000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Competitive Bens
3 months ago
A Global leading EPC based in Surrey, whose principal business is selling gases and chemicals are recruiting a Senior Sub Contract Manager. The business are heavily investing in sustainability with solutions such as smart fuel hydrogen fuelling station technology.
As the Senior Sub Contract Manager, you will be responsible for developing strategies and lead the commercial contracting negotiations for construction subcontract categories aligning to project requirements. Along with bringing innovative solutions to maximise value proposition for products and bid opportunities.
Role: Senior Sub Contract Manager
Salary: £74,000 - £83,000 + Bonus (11-15%) + £5,760 Car Allowance + Additional Benefits
What the client are looking for:
- Bachelor of Engineering (preferably Mechanical / Civil) degree is advantageous
- Master of Business Administration is advantageous
- Experience working in a Sub Contract Management capacity
- Extensive experience working in an EPC / Oil and Gas company (ideally but open to similar industries)
- Experience in contracts and contractual language
- Excellent oral and written English proficiency is a must. Second language is advantageous
If you are interested in the discussing the role, please apply for the role below or email me directly on email@example.com to express your interest.