£80000 - £90000 per annum + Great Benefits package
11 months ago
Our client, a market leading Financial Services organisation, seeks to recruit an experienced Supplier Relationship Manager (SRM) who can play a key role in the development and implementation of best in class SRM process, policy and methodology.
You will be responsible for establishing the future strategy for the group and working collaboratively with the tier one suppliers to the business to understand their vision to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
The jobholder will provide an expert Supplier Relationship Management capability; by operating in an internal consultancy capacity to ensure that business units across this diverse financial services group are managing their suppliers in line with a 'best-practice' SRM methodology. This includes the continued development and optimisation of SRM process and tools which ensure a consistent approach to external vendor management.
The jobholder will demonstrate advanced stakeholder engagement, influencing and management skills.
- Demonstrates a depth of SRM or Vendor Management experience
- Experience gained in complex, 'blue-chip' environments
- Demonstrable experience of developing tier one supplier relationships across technology
- Advanced communication skills with an excellent track record of senior executive level stakeholder engagement
- Ideally presents a degree of traditional procurement experience as compliment to expertise in SRM
- Ideally Degree qualified
For a confidential conversation, please call Jack at 1st Executive on 01483 213316, or email your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org