City of London
£85000 - £90000 per annum
13 days ago
Salary: Up to £90K + Bonus + Final Salary Pension + Free Travel
Location: Multiple London Offices (Hybrid working - 2.5 days p/w)
1st Executive are delighted to bring to market an exclusive & retained recruitment campaign for a high-profile public sector organisation who are playing a key role in London's economic recovery, generating in excess of 9bn in revenue for the capital p/a, whilst supporting the Major's objective of achieving a Net Zero target by 2030 - creating a better quality of life for all of its communities now and in the future!
IT & Technology Procurement Team:
There has been no better time to join as our client undertakes a significant transformation journey, with the strategic objective of providing a best in class IT & Technology Procurement capability which will deliver value through innovation and risk mitigation across a £1bn p/a IT & Technology Procurement spend base - helping to future proof customer experience, enable a digital workforce, strengthen cyber defences and improve resilience, whilst helping to maximising revenue generation opportunities and reduce operating costs. In collaboration with the IT stakeholder community, the IT & technology Procurement team play a key role in helping 30,000 employees be more productive in their jobs.
- Large scales projects/contracts that include major sourcing programmes valuing at c£1bn.
- Experience within Telecomes/Digital/IOT
- You will be familiar with developing commercial sourcing and contract management to a large number of suppliers (100+)
- Will often run mulitple high value, but crucially complex tender processes - specifically using the Competitive Procedure with Negotiation or Competitive Dialogue.
- You will be analytical yet personable, building relationships with Tech & Data stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for leading, motivating, and challenging, you will be part of a team of 16.
- Experience of sourcing and managing IT contracts across the entire IT portfolio.
- Experience with top-tier IT suppliers and an understanding of their offerings, differentiator and commercial models
- Familiarity with relevant Public Sector procurement regulations.
- Lead the commercial team to deliver effective end to end commercial services for a defined category of spend,
- Ability to build strong relationships with key business stakeholders, providing appropriate challenge and thought leadership to influence and support business decision making,
- Identify and manage project commercial risks and provide reporting and assurance to the business that project risks are appropriately identified, mitigated and managed,
- Lead and develop a team to ensure high quality commercial outcomes.