£80000 - £85000 per annum + + up to 20% bonus
6 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity to join a leading provider of fibre-based packaging worldwide who is leading recycling sustainability agenda and the growth Opportunity in ecommerce driven by the current market trends.
We're looking for a highly experienced Senior Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) professional to join Packaging division in the UK and Ireland at the Senior Manager level.
You will be responsible for supporting the development of the S&OP framework across various function, collaborating with the Supply Chain Managers at our manufacturing sites across the UK. This will also mean driving continuous improvement of the S&OP process, influencing member of the team, tasked with promoting cross-functional collaboration and resolution of escalations
This including responsibility for overall adoption of S&OP, developing the skills and mindset in the UK, liaising with the division to address capability gaps, training, and development. You will assess S&OP scorecard performance and adoption, triggering interventions where require, ensuring that the business realises the benefits of a comprehensive S&OP process. You will support the integration of our Paper division's activities, on areas including Material Optimisation and Paper Supply.
To succeed in the role, you will need to have a continuous improvement mindset, hungry to affect change in S&OP process for a large, complex organisation.
- A broad supply chain career in an FMCG (or similar) industry.
- At least five years' experience within manufacturing operations and/or sales, for a multi-product line, heavily matrixed, manufacturing organisation.
- Knowledge and experience using established supply chain improvement techniques, approaches, and innovations.
- Excellent team management skills, with the maturity and ability to develop, change, and improve processes and responsibilities for a new function.
- Highly commercial, financially savvy, influential, and mature, able to operate comfortably with senior stakeholders.
Why should you join?
You'd be joining a leading provider of sustainable fibre-based packaging worldwide, which is supported by recycling and paper making operations. They play a central role in the value chain across sectors including e-commerce, fast moving consumer goods and industrials.
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to email@example.com. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.