£70000 - £87000 per annum + + 20% bonus
about 2 months ago
Role: Senior S&OP Manager
Salary: Up to £80k + 7k car allowance + 20% bonus
Location: Fully remote working, with some travel across UK&I
Thoroughly exciting opportunity to join a leading global manufacturer as an experienced Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) professional to lead a division in the UK and Ireland at the Senior Manager level. As the Senior S&OP Manager, you will lead the S&OP process execution and develop its maturity in the UK, to achieve business realisation through aligned planning.
You will be responsible for supporting the development of the S&OP framework across various function, collaborating with the Supply Chain Managers at our manufacturing sites across the UK. This will also mean driving continuous improvement of the S&OP process, influencing member of the team, tasked with promoting cross-functional collaboration and resolution of escalations
This includes responsibility for overall adoption of S&OP, developing the skills and mindset in the UK, liaising with the division to address capability gaps, training, and development. You will assess S&OP scorecard performance and adoption, triggering interventions where required, ensuring that the business realises the benefits of a comprehensive S&OP process. You will support the integration of our Paper division's activities, in areas including Material Optimisation and Paper Supply.
To succeed in the role, you will need to have a continuous improvement mindset, hungry to affect change in S&OP process for a large, complex organisation.
- Significant experience with S&OP within FMCG, manufacturing or similar industry
- At least five years' experience within manufacturing operations and/or sales, for a multi-product line, heavily matrixed, manufacturing organisation.
- Knowledge and experience using established supply chain improvement techniques, approaches, and innovations.
- Excellent team management skills, with the maturity and ability to develop, change, and improve processes and responsibilities for a new function.
- Highly commercial, financially savvy, influential, and mature, able to operate comfortably with senior stakeholders.